Ducted Air Conditioning Service
Get maximum performance and efficiency from your reverse cycle ducted system. It's the same as having your car serviced, to maintain a good running system.
By having your airconditioner serviced on a regular basis you will notice the unit will perform better and will be more cost effective. It will also improve the air quality, reduce airborne bacteria and allergies. Therefore providing a healthier environment.
Ensure that your air conditioning unit is serviced once a year to protect your manufacturer warranty.
Not having the required service may void your warranty.
Standard domestic ducted system services are $250 incl. GST and include: Brisbane Metro Area.
- Replace return filter
- Cleaning of external unit and coil clean the condensor
- Check refrigerant
- Temp check
- Function check
Cleaning of the Evaporator is not included, because of the work envolved removing the indoor unit manifolds. This is possible and involves 2hrs of labour removing the supply and return boxes, re-installing them and resealing.
Exclusions not included in a standard silver service:
These are non-standard additional services that may also be required-More related to a Break down. Please see Menu/Breakdown.
- Compressed nitrogen to clean out blocked drains i.e. if airconditioner is dripping water: $35.00
- Refrigerant to regas units: $150 per Kg, average air conditioner 1-2Kg required
- Recovery of refrigerant from a non-running system: $80.00
- Breakdown call out fee: $125 includes fault find up to 1Hr; $65 per hr after if required
*Prices are stated in Australian dollars & Include GST.
*Prices subject to change without notice.